Unexpected finds and deals at Costco
Costco bots know our age and stage of life, based on our purchase history. I spent over a decade at Costco on Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings. I call it the decade of snack-size cookies, chips, fruit snacks and oranges for the endless sliced oranges on game day. Oh, and cases of Capri Suns. Now? Our cart is filled with the 3 pack of Kim Crawford for $33.00 and a 16 oz. a container of mixed nuts. With online shopping, I found a world of unexpected finds at Costco.
7 UNEXPECTED COSTCO FINDS
1. RECIPES. Costco has it’s on cooking and recipe section online. Who knew? I never thought to peruse recipes at Costco. Online, you can find recipes and videos on how to pair their recipes with seasonal or year-round department favorites. You can take a look HERE.
2. LOUNGEWEAR. Costco was ahead of the loungewear trend years ago. I bought the comfiest sweats for my daughter for a stocking stuffer. I may have picked up a pair for me too. But, what I am loving right now is this sleep lounger.
This is basically an oversized, knee-length sweatshirt. It was under $20.00 and I love it.
You should have seen my husband’s face when I tossed this into the cart.
3. FLOWER DELIVERY I had no idea Costco offers flower deliveries. I love their seasonal flowers, but they offer delivery HERE.
4. PHOTO CENTER I discovered the fun of the photo center when I created custom stickers and notecards with one of my boys’ unfortunate class photos. His grandma loved, loved, loved the custom stationery. And, she laughed every time she sent a note with Evan’s class photo.
Tip: The photo center requires a separate login account.
HOLIDAY & SEASONAL FINDS AT COSTCO
6. HOLIDAY SECTION is one way to spend hundreds of dollars in minutes. Shop wisely. Did you know you can many of the holiday favorites online at Costco? Delivery will save you the haul to the car and house.
7. SEASONAL FINDS Every year, the weekend before Thanksgiving, I make a trip to Costco for the fresh greenery. Historically arrives the week before the pumpkin pie filled holiday. Since I am already there I make sure to grab their fresh-baked pies. This spring, their buckets of flowers and planters sold out in a weekend at our Costco.
What are your favorite finds at Costco? Please share in the comments. I am so excited about the rugs at Costco.com.