As I type this week’s Weekend Edit am I sitting on my porch steps overseeing our garage sale. A lady who was interested in my glass jars asked me if I had them in black?
Let me check in the back. #snarkyseller
There is something about making $15 on a chair I paid $145 two years ago. I love it when I have a $2 dollar sticker on an unopened box of glasses from Homegoods and someone asks if I will take a dollar.
I should mention I bought my neighbor’s china for $20 and a set of glass bowls. They are hiding in my dining room hutch.
What are your stories bout garage sales?
- This DIY fire bowl looks like a fun outdoor addition.
- I am reading Where the Forest Meets the Stars for book club. I really like it, but I don’t think it is for everyone. I can’t wait to discuss at book club.
- This is perfect for a cozy deck or tiny corner of your yard.
- Here are 100 ways to change your life.
- Now that I sold my stuff I bought this for a tiny corner in my backyard.
WAYFAIR FINDS + SALE
HOW TO MAKE BIRDSEED CAKES
(this is a fun project for all ages)
SHOP OUTDOOR FINDS THIS WEEK
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter .