As I type this week’s Weekend Edit am I sitting on my porch steps overseeing our garage sale. A lady who was interested in my glass jars asked me if I had them in black?
Let me check in the back. #snarkyseller
There is something about making $15 on a chair I paid $145 two years ago. I love it when I have a $2 dollar sticker on an unopened box of glasses from Homegoods and someone asks if I will take a dollar.
I should mention I bought my neighbor’s china for $20 and a set of glass bowls. They are hiding in my dining room hutch.
What are your stories bout garage sales?
DID YOU SEE THESE WEEKEND EDITS?
The Weekend Edit Amazon Quiz
The Weekend Edit is Stuck at a home showing
- WEEKEND THOUGHTS
- This DIY fire bowl looks like a fun outdoor addition.
- I am reading Where the Forest Meets the Stars for book club. I really like it, but I don’t think it is for everyone. I can’t wait to discuss at book club.
- This is perfect for a cozy deck or tiny corner of your yard.
- Here are 100 ways to change your life.
- Now that I sold my stuff I bought this for a tiny corner in my backyard.
WAYFAIR FINDS + SALE
HOW TO MAKE BIRDSEED CAKES
(this is a fun project for all ages)
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter .