This time of year between snow and sun I like to get organized. To hold myself accountable, I am on a self-imposed … spending hiatus.
To appreciate the task to get organized you have to check out what is behind this lower level (basement) barn door. This grainy photo should give you a clue. Or, if you are an auditory learner just queue the creepy music in every scary, PG Halloween movie.
My goal is to organize these boxes into holidays, crafts, seasons and the what was I thinking pile? Please tell me you have a room or a closet that resembles this chaos.
- I know what you are thinking.. that’s a lot of Crate & Barrel boxes.
- At some point I created a label for a bin dedicated to chips.
- I bought these clear bins at Target to help me sort thru this mess (and see) the contents.
- I uploaded this new video to my Youtube channel. I would love if you subscribed!
- It is an update to this post about saggy couch (back) cushions.
- I returned these pink bufallo check pillow cases. The fabric was similar to the metal folding chairs in the 70’s.
- As soon as I opened the Amazon bag, I thought I must let everyone know: do not buy these pillows!
- I updated the graphic of these pillows at the bottom of this post. ;0)
- I ordered a few of these pillow cases on Etsy (recommended from my Dallas friend Katie.
- I bought this for my garage entry door makeover that I shared last week.
- That’s it. Spending hiatus in effect!
- Moving along! And now I have a really fun craft idea for all of those vases under your sink.
DID YOU MISS THESE POSTS FROM THE WEEK?.
HOW TO MAKE MERCURY GLASS DECOR
This is a fun craft and a great way to repurpose all of those flower vases under the sink.
HOW TO PAINT CABINET PULLS WITH A TOOTHPICK
Now you have to click the link below. ;0)
JCREW FACTORY + TARGET FOR SPRING!
That little potted plant below is a favorite. It is over in the Magnolia houseware section at Target. I bought three and went back and bought two more. They are petite and look great in a guest bathroom or on a desk. The link below will take you to the Target page. And I have my eye on that bucket hat, but I don’t want to look like Gilligan’s sister. Plus, I am on a spending break this month.
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter of my favorite projects, finds and tips.