Hi Everyone! It’s the first weekend of November and we are headed towards Thanksgiving. Clearly I have a few ideas in my head based on my subject line! Did you find a turkey? Apparently, there is a shortage. My mom is on the lookout for a 20-pound turkey! If anyone can snag a turkey it’s my mom! It was a busy week in my work life as a Realtor. I grabbed a bite to eat with my Realtor friends the other night and we had a great time. For the first time in years, we did not talk about real estate deals. It was so refreshing. I think we are all exhausted from this crazy market. This Zillow announcement did not surprise any of us.
- In bigger news, I decided to grow out my bangs (again).
- We finished Season 2 of Ted Lasso.
- I am rewatching Wings on Hulu. I forgot how much I loved this show. Hulu has all the classic comedies.
- I need a new old-school paper calendar. I love pen to paper.
- I am ordering this subscription for my boys. Don’t worry they don’t read The Weekend Edit.
- Chloe and Elliott dressed up as bumble bees for Halloween. I shared their costumes here.
- I just ordered this sweater. There is no such thing as too many sweaters.
- Google informed me this is my most popular post ever.
DID YOU SEE THESE POPULAR POSTS?
If you love to support made in the USA products make sure to check out the post below.
If you want to see the cutest pom-pom hat in so many colors check out the shop page! I am sharing all my favorite JCrew outlet finds next week on the blog. And, if you need some daylight savings hacks keep scrolling down! You got this! Oh and if you are a little bored with orange pumpkins check out the blue and white pumpkins craft below! Let’s do this ladies (and my dad)!
HOW TO REPLACE A FURNACE FILTER
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS HACKS
NORDIC WARE FOR MADE IN THE USA MONDAY FEATURE
HOW TO MAKE BLUE AND WHITE PUMPKINS
(pairs well with orange).
SHOP MY NOVEMBER FAVORITES
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you followed me on Instagram. Have a great weekend!