Good morning! I am a little blurry-eyed this morning with a day of travel in the forecast.
We are wrapping up our trip with close friends & our photo dumps with our kids are coming to an end.
Once I figure out how to upload from a shared album on my phone (without uploading the 1007 combined photos) I will share a few favorites.
My girlfriends are great packers and I will share a few tips after a weekend of laundry.
After a week of eating and drinking, this street sign is my current state of mind and body.
I had to Google the details on this popular sign. You can read about this sign here.
Now let’s talk about … your end-of-summer travel plans. Let me know where you want to go for a future trip.
Fall is around the corner… do you feel it in the air?
FINDS + FAVORITES AT EVERYDAY EDITS
- I love this list of 100 Rules.
- This was my most popular post this week.
- My sister has this bag and loves it for errands and library books.
- I can’t wait to make these.
DID YOU SEE THESE POSTS FROM THE WEEK?
FROM THE ARCHIVES
- SHOP HERE OR CLICK BELOW:
- Crew neck sweater (I have 4 of these). I wore this in the evenings in Boston.
- Love these dish cloths! Made in USA
- Now that you know how to dry plastic food bags maybe it’s time to invest in these Stasher bags
Before you go can I ask a huge favor? I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Or sign up a friend, sister, aunt, or your mom (just tell them you signed them up please)! Thank you!