As I type this I have pollen in my hair and workout top. Yep, I began my week with a backyard covered in pollen. By Wednesday I grabbed cutting shears (scissors) and a step stool and just hacked away at the pollen generating branches.
Never underestimate the power of everyday scissors.
I am afraid to look at my face because it is starting to itch as I type this post. Maybe I should smear it on my lips to plump them up a bit ;0).
Okay, so last weekend I was at Haven, a home decor blogger conference. And you know what I did when I returned? Absolutely nothing. I was so overwhelmed with how to pair my REALTOR® life with my blog and videos, reels, photography and so many apps that I did absolutely nothing on Monday.
Except I used a fresh stack of Sticky notes to remember all of my big ideas.
Sound familiar? Please say yes.
Please ask your real estate or staging questions. In the meantime here are few things I discovered this week.
- Did you hear fall is trending on Pinterest?
- JCrew Factory has fall inventory rolling into their stores. I got my eye on:
- I shared this front porch on my Instagram.
- This idea is a modern take on those dated a/c window units.
- I shared this video on how to use heirlooms in your decor. You can subscribe here.
- I may never need a blender again since I bought this small appliance.
- These bowls and lids reduced my summer fruit and veggie waste.
- Looking to catch up on favorite binge-worthy movies? Katie’s reviews shows and books year-round.
- Check out Heather’s renovated deck! What a difference removing the hot tub.
- Get your craft on with this DIY topiary.
Thanks for stopping by today! What are your plans for the weekend?
If you enjoy the Weekend Edit I would love if you signed up or signed your mom or mother-in-law or sister or friends (with their permission). Thank you!