Hi everyone! Can you believe we are in the last weekend of June? You know it’s almost July when Hallmark announces their annual Christmas in July marathon. I don’t know about you, but I would love to see more empty nest characters. I mean, who do they think buys Folgers?
We are trying to plan a short trip with our two boys before they return to school and/or post-grad plans. Any suggestions on the west coast? The east coast is booked through August (and the Ozarks). My girlfriend suggested Maui, but I don’t think I can get my husband on board… yet.
- In the meantime, I shared this fun summer patio table.
- I found the cutest red and white check cloth napkins here.
- Katie from Preppy Empty Nester sent me the craziest listing video in Colorado Springs. Warning profanity sprayed spray paint & filth ( I am a REALTOR® so I love/cringe to see this stuff).
- These cherry oat bars are yummy.
- I made this video on my youtube channel. Pleas subscribe.
- This cute Pottery Barn wreath knockoff if you are feeling crafty.
- Try a random act of kindness with one of these ideas.
- Target home decor sales happening here.
Here are my favorite summer finds if you want a little retail therapy.
I never thought to make these from scratch-they look yummy!