I am an early-morning kind of girl. I love the stillness in the air when I let Chloe and Elliott out the back door for their morning constitution (Frasier show reference). It is the most peaceful time of day before the to-do lists. emails and text messages interrupt the quiet.
I get the dogs settled with fresh water and breakfast and then I pour that first cup of coffee. I add a little skim milk and cream
And then …
the dogs go bat-nuts crazy because either a coyote, deer, bobcat, or the little guy in the video below wanders into our backyard. This cutie is driving Chloe and Elliott crazy this summer.
I think Elliott (our Berner rescue puppy) thinks he is a bear cub.
So what is your morning routine? Are you an early riser like me or is the hardest part of the day getting out of bed in the morning- like my friend Michelle? You learn these things when you travel together. #wink
FINDS + FAVORITES AT EVERYDAY EDITS
It was a fun week with a mix of work and home projects to keep me busy!
- I get so many compliments on these solar pathway lights. . We added them to a walkway (photos to follow later).
- A quick read on what Costco reviews on your receipt. It is interesting.
- I updated my Amazon store with fall blankets + finds you might love too.
DID YOU SEE THESE POSTS FROM THE WEEK?
DIRECT LINKS OR CLICK THE SHOP HERE BELOW.
- Click here
- Clogs are back!
- Click here Just got these I ordered a petite for slightly fitted look.
- I have talked about how much I love this blouse. I I have the blue I may get the rust color.
- I get compliments ( I have multiple colors) on this side button collar sweater all the time. I was at a closing and the closer said she had just bought this sweater (I had my navy sweater on with white denim).
Before you go can I ask a huge favor? I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Or sign up a friend, sister, aunt, or your mom (just tell them you signed them up please)! Thank you!