Happy Saturday! It is a fun-filled Weekend Edit with a few thoughts and questions. Thank you for the comments on last week’s, Weekend Edit, and my issue over my aging hands. Is there a laser out there to fix it? I feel like the celebrities have talked about this. This week is all about saving (my) face before it starts to look like a pumpkin.
Oh, and in other news, we are in Boston and the Northeast for a week of leaf-peeping! I guess they call us the “leaf peepers.”
1. I am debating about one of these facial treatments. Maybe the Vampire Facial for October?
I did a Fraxel procedure a few years ago. I scared the UPS delivery guy when I opened the front door. Seriously, I told him “I paid for this face.”
Tip: Schedule in the winter.
2. We had a great time at Parents Weekend at the University of Dayton (go flyers. We realized all but one of my son’s roommates and friends are also the baby of the family.
3.I watched this limited series on the flight and wish I had stopped watching after Episode 1. I can’t get that time back.
4. I am reading this book right now. Don’t read the first chapter while flying.
5. I wish I had read these tips for cooking chicken thighs. I may need to phone one of my tennis friends for help.
6. Who loves an estate sale? Take a look at these tips? If you live in Denver where do you find the best estate sales or antique shops?
Sidenote: I have a strong gag reflex when it comes to old stuff smells.
7. I want to make this for a chilly Sunday dinner.
and now …
DID YOU SEE THIS WEEK’S POSTS?
FALL BEDROOM DECOR IDEAS
HOW TO FIND INSPIRATION FROM POTTERY BARN
FALL WREATH UPGRADE IN A MINUTE
SHOP MY DOG FRIENDLY HOUSE
FROM THE ARCHIVES
OMBRE FROSTED SUGAR COOKIES
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to my Youtube Channel for Made in USA products and brand finds! It’s something I am passionate about (in addition to my Realtor life and blogging and family and holidays and seasons). Have a great weekend!