Let’s kick the Weekend Edit off with a little trivia! How many songs do you know that have the word ring in the lyrics? Any guesses? I know of at least two songs.
In completely unrelated but surprising news, we had a coyote stop by the other morning. When I reviewed the video it reminded me of an open house when neighbors casually stop by to check out their neighbor’s home. Raise your hand if you are guilty of this? My husband goes to all the open houses (except mine). ;0) This is a judgment-free space here at Everyday Edits.
- Check out Andrea’s Valentine porch! Porch goals!
- Here is a women’s health and probiotics study. If interested click here.
- In amazing news my cousin wrote a book. You can check out the details here.
- These appetizer plates arrived wile I was in Knoxville. They are on sale now.
- Who finished part 1 of season 4 of Ozark. I have a funny story.
- What a fun foodie idea for empty nesters and middle age friends. Oh geez.. middle age.
- I finished Our Woman in Moscow. I have a goal of 12 books this year.
- Most of my book, series & movie recommendations from my favorite empty nester.
DID YOU MISS THESE POSTS THIS WEEK ON EVERYDAY EDITS?
PEPPERMINT KISS COOKIES
No, you are not losing your mind! I posted this over the holidays too! It’s great for any red and white holiday cookie jar!
THRIFTY WAYS TO DECORATE FOR THE VALENTINE SEASON
I SHARED THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
THIS ARRIVES IN MAY
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit at the top of my home page. Have a great weekend!
Click here to sign for The Weekend Edit.