Happy Weekending! Denver was under a rain cloud and grey skies for the past two weeks. Rainy days keep me inside cleaning closets and a little online shopping, followed by a few returns. I find the product reviews helpful and decided to pay it forward for the women who may be considering the white, cotton petite flutter dress on the Loft’s website. I was honest in my review which usually gets in me in trouble.
I decided to have a little fun and exercise my creative writing skills with the following review.
I am too old to wear this decade’s version of the prairie dress. I was around for the 80’s original. Although I love white denim and white button-down shirts, this cotton frock reminds me of the wedding dress Mary Ingalls wore for her marriage to Adam Kendall on Little House on the Prairie. I hope this helps shoppers and I hope the customer support team had a giggle.
QUESTION: Do you read the reviews before buying something online?
WATCHING + READING + LOVING
- Did you watch the last episode of Ted Lasso? Is this the end?
- Preppy Empty Nester shared her summer reading list. Her reviews are entertaining!
- Jayne shared a tutorial on how to paint brown furniture white!
- You guys I love these summer flats! True to size & so comfortable.
- I am reading this best-seller thriller.
- These are fun clear glasses for summer (and fall, winter & spring).
- These 5 tips are helpful before purchasing a rug.
- Here is how I decorate my petite front porch for Memorial Day- Labor Day!
Scroll below for this week’s entryway refresh!
Shop Notes: I bought all three this spring. With the chilly, wet weather I have not worn the slide or the navy boat shoe, but i will because they are so comfortable. I love the slip-on shoes from Jack Rogers. Click below for all my favorites this season!
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!