Hi Everyone! We are less than two weeks until Thanksgiving. My vision of prepared chaos is now blurred. In my oh yes I did story of the week– I wore this pom-pom hat during an evening of errands. I was in such a hurry to wear my pom-pom hat I forgot to remove the price tag.
So not only was the pom-pom shaking so was the price tag! #ohyesIdid
Life is funnier with a little shake!
My sister, aka Auntie Tricia, will be here for a quick Thanksgiving visit. I sent a care package to my middle son in Minneapolis/St. Paul & waiting for his reaction to the Bronco snowman pillow. Does anyone live in the Twin Cities?
If you are looking for a fun rom-com movie this weekend check out this really cute movie on Netflix. Tell your daughters, nieces, neighbors and friends!
THE WEEKEND EDIT
- I love my shorter haircut. My longer hair literally weighed me (and my face) down.
- I reserved a turkey at Sprouts. I have yet to spot a turkey at our Kroger or Costco.
- Did you know Home Depot offers free virtual classes?
- Do you have a millenial in your life? Here is a list of must reads (or gift ideas).
- I just got this pom-pom hat. Just remember to remove the tags!
- Google informed me this is my most popular post this week.
SO … DID YOU SEE THESE POPULAR POSTS?
BEFORE + AFTER REMODEL HOME TOUR
PUMPKIN BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
SHOP MY FAVORITES
JCrew Factory is a great price point for stocking stuffers and accessories.
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you followed me or my boards on Pinterest.
What are your plans for the weekend?