THE WEEKEND EDIT
Thank you for starting your Saturday morning with me! Any big plans for the weekend? We have sunny skies here in Colorado.
- Thank you for your input on pumpkins.
- Here is a list of 70 chicken recipes! Let me know if you like one or twelve!
- I shared on Instagram the donkeys who joined me and my buyers for a showing this week.
- Have you guys seen Leann Morgan’s comedy special on Netflix? You can also find her on YouTube.She lives in my sister and BIL’s hometown. She is hilarious.
- It was a big day at our house this week when my husband made the news. No not for that or that. .
My husband was interviewed on the local Fox News network for a national infant formula study his company is conducting.
He informed me of this twenty minutes before he had to leave to meet the reporter.
As he ran upstairs to change from his very casual, Zoom-friendly denim to a jacket and pants I yelled up to him and told him to …
It took 30 years of suggesting it and it took 15 seconds of Denver-metro fame to get him to moisturize his face.
I do think it is a generational thing. My daughter put her (now) husband on a skin regimen before the wedding. One of my boys owns more facial and hair products than me. This was a photo of their bathroom in high school before this DIY bathroom demo.
Speaking of my husband he has a big birthday coming up next spring.
We have a family contest for each family member to pitch their vacation idea! Please weigh in on the comments or email me.
WATCHING + READING + LOVING THIS WEEK
- I shared this tip earlier this week.
- I made these pumpkin chocolate chip bars and they were gone in a day.
- Trader Joe’s has a similar recipe in a can!
- Here is a list of new movies to catch this fall!
- Speaking of Trader Joe’s here is their chicken noodle soup two ways.
- These are my go-to baking dishes for cold and hot side dishes.
I wrote a blog post about how to prep for Thanksgiving now. You can read it below.
These motion sensor lights above are a favorite for dark hallways, steps, closets, and the scary under the kitchen sink cabinet. No tools are needed.
HAPPY WEEKENDING TO YOU! I LOVE TO READ YOUR STORIES AND COMMENTS
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!