THE WEEKEND EDIT
Thank you for sharing four minutes of your Saturday morning with me!
If you know someone who has four minutes please sign them up for the Weekend Edit (with their permission)!
I am looking out my office window and it looks like corn is growing next to the house.
My guess is I am staring at a weed.
- I shared this Tuesday’s tip on the blog. It is a repurpose tip!
- My quest to grow pumpkins in Colorado continues for 2024 pumpkin goals.
- . If you have pumpkin tips for the Colorado climate please email me!
- We have reinstated a puppy gate for our older Berner Chloe. I am about to pull up the carpet on the upper landing.
OH YES I DID
7. learned never to attempt my way through a football conversation. I should have kept my mouth shut, but when a friend’s husband mentioned how cool it was that Max Johnson, a Texas A&M player, made a touchdown pass to his brother, I turned to Clint and asked
…wait for it …
I asked if his brother caught the football.
What is a question you asked that you now cringe when you retell it- because those questions are either funny or awkward?
WATCHING + READING + LOVING THIS WEEK
- Kim shared 20 pumpkin craft ideas.
- Check out this Colorado She Shed. I pinned it for reference.
- This is the most popular project on my blog this week. All you need is an oil-based Sharpie.
- Want to play a joke on your family? These are fun for Halloween and April Fool’s Day.
- I plan to make these pumpkin chocolate chip bars over the weekend.
- If you have an easy pumpkin cake or bar recipe I would love the recipe.
Check out how I created a groovy coffee bar vibe … it’s a fun idea for someone who is short on space or wants to create a fun no-tool homework station for kids or the grans.
These motion sensor lights above are a favorite for dark hallways, steps, closets, and the scary under the kitchen sink cabinet. No tools needed.
HAPPY WEEKENDING TO YOU! I LOVE TO READ YOUR STORIES AND COMMENTS
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!