Good morning! Thank you for joining me for the Weekend Edit. I love Saturday mornings when I can linger over my morning coffee.
I want to go to Homegoods, but Saturdays resemble the scene from Miracle on 34th Street when children from all over the world sent letters to the USPS confirming the existence of Santa Claus.
Except this is Homegoods and inevitably the shopper at register 5 grabbed the last snowflake pillow and needs a price check.
Are you enjoying this morning knowing that tomorrow our pets (and/or kids)/grans) will wake us up an hour earlier and want dinner at 4 p.m … unless
you have a goldfish.
Winter is coming.
THE WEEKEND EDIT – November 4
Now that Halloween is in our rearview mirror how many of you start decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving?
- It was a fun week on the blog! If you were busy last Saturday or bored this morning you can catch up here.
- I shared this Tuesday tip on Wednesday. I know. It was a long week.
- Here is a list of breakfast ideas for the winter.
- If you love true crime here is a list of documentaries on Netflix.
WATCHING + READING + LOVING THIS WEEK
- I finally started to read The Nightingale. by Kristin Hannah.
- Check out Michelle’s before and after Christmas ornament crafts.
- Check out these daylight savings tips to get through next week!
- If you have a few tips please share them in the comments or email me.
- Tiered trays are your best friend if you are short on space (no pun intended)!
- I have talked at length about my love for tiered trays. Just hit the search bar!
- Stay tuned for an Etsy gift card giveaway next week!
- LET’S GO:
Tips work for small spaces too.
HAPPY WEEKENDING TO YOU! I LOVE TO READ YOUR STORIES AND COMMENTS
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!