Good morning from Minnesota! We made a quick trip to see our middle child (adult). We are staying inTwo Harbors for a few days! Plans include hiking, waterfall watching (from a distance) and food.
College tennis took him to Minnesota and he fell in love with the state. But his skiing stories are a little different up there than when he is home in Colorado.
Erich is my kid who outed Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, Leprechauns and the Tooth Fairy to his younger brother in one bedtime meltdown.
His younger brother was most upset about the annual Leprechaun trap they set up in their bedroom.
FINDS + FAVORITES AT EVERYDAY EDITS
It was a fun week with a mix of work and home projects to keep me busy!
- I finally ordered this dress. It looks like a prairie dress on me, but it is so comfy!
- I found this blouse at Target and love it! Love it!
- Looking for a peach recipe? Start here.
- Did you hear this sport rebranded?
- I snagged these storage tubs at Target. to organize my obsession with this decor staple.
Now on to what happened at Everyday Edits!
DID YOU SEE THESE POSTS?
MY FAVORITE NEW CHAIRS FOR TIGHT SPACES
FROM THE ARCHIVES (UPDATED)
- This pom-pom blanket is on sale right now. These make great gifts and easy to ship
- These napkin rings are a year-round staple. And can we bring back cloth napkins?
- I got my eye on this lantern.
Before you go can I ask a huge favor? I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Or sign up a friend, sister, aunt, or your mom (just tell them you signed them up please)! Thank you!