Happy Weekending! What plans do you have for the long weekend? According to Pinterest and Instagram, it is now acceptable to add pumpkins to our front porches or kitchen counters.
Our daughter’s wedding is in less than a week. Some (one) of us is a little tightly wound this weekend with last-minute to-do lists and reminders.
I just about lost my blank when my husband leaned the cutting board against the kitchen backsplash “to dry.” Just commit to a towel, dry both sides and put it in the designated cutting board drawer.
My family may use a different interpretation or tense for the same word for what to do with me.
I loved your responses to last week’s questions! Pat’s “Country Roads” was perfect. Send me your favorite driving theme songs I am going to create a playlist!
When do you haul out the fall decor?
WATCHING + READING + LOVING
- We started Painkillers on Netflix.
- If you have not watched The Pharmacist it is a documentary about the opioid epidemic.
- Happy Labor Day in its 141st year when it was marked as a federal holiday in NYC.
- My blog friend Heather suggested this book . Timely title. I am almost done with it.
- I made these tacos with Tilapia! So yummy! This recipe will be on repeat.
- I re-shared one of my first blog posts this week.
- Scroll below for this week’s tip!
- My favorite preppy empty nester is back on her blog next week after a summer hiatus.
- Katie has great recommendations for books and television shows.
- have a fun new shopping cart below. If you purchase something I may make a few cents at no additional cost to you. My blog, Everyday Edits, was selected as part of a beta program which is a fancy word for a practice site.
WHAT YOU MISSED ON THE BLOG THIS WEEK
RECIPE ON REPEAT FOR FALL
RECIPE NOTES: I love these Spinach tots! The ingredients are simple and they make a great appetizer or I have them for dinner when it’s a “fend for yourself” night.
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!