I found a LIME at the bottom of my hand bag the other day. The best part is I knew why I had the lime in my handbag. Any guesses?
What is the funniest thing you discovered in the depths of your bag?
Please share… I would love to list them all in a future Weekend Edit.
Did you hear the big announcement from Prince Harry? Where do you weigh in on the Royal News with Harry & Megan?
My sister called this development last year.
My boys leave for school over the next two days. I shared this post. They are ready. And, I think we are too. It was an amazing holiday and quality time with our families.
I also shared this story about vintage finds and the find that my husband was convince was haunted.
Thank you for stopping by this weekend. If you were featured this week I would love to connect via social media. I follow back! Okay, on to a few favorite finds for the Weekend Edit at Everyday Edits.
- I met Cindy this fall with our Pinterest Challenge. She is a ton of fun with lots of ideas. She shared these trends. If you just went with a white kitchen…
- The only thing I kept thinking was how does a grad student afford to rent this space in NYC. It is the Realtor in me.
- I love this mother-sister duo and this photo display board is a fun DIY.
- Heather is one of the first bloggers I connected with years ago. I woke up thinking about these cookies.
- I would love to provide this service to my sellers before they list. It applies to all of us!
- Nina has the most insightful posts for women. The post I planned to link on envy I could not find when I went back, but here is another post.
- Before you toss your sweaters… read this.
That’s it for this week! If you have a post that you would love for me to highlight please email me at email@example.com!