Congratulations we are just one day shy from the halfway mark for the month of January. And even better February is a shorter month. So we made it through, what for me at least is, a dreary month. Except in Colorado we have had sunny skies until yesterday when we got some much needed snow.
- Colorado got a little snow on Friday. It makes me happy I kept our tree up just a little longer.
- Apparently, potato chips have zero nutritional value. Share if you have a favorite healthy salty snack.
- I saved this girl’s Costco finds for healthy snacks.
- My friend Heather shares the best Costco and Trader Joe finds on her blog.
- Before I forget I have a $25 Pottery Barn gift card giveaway. You can enter here.
- My goal is to read 12 books this year. I am loving this one.
- My girlfriend suggested Undercover on Netflix. This looks like a good series to watch on the tred (treadmill).
- I dropped the Peloton app. If you missed my review you can read it here.
- If you have a favorite Made in the USA brand please share in the comments or email me!
- I finished MAID (the Netflix series and book). If you watched St Elmo’s Fired you need to watch Andi Macdowell in her role in this limited series. Now, moving on to the Weekend Edit. .
DID YOU SEE THESE POPULAR POSTS ON EVERYDAY EDITS?
MY CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE HAUL
WHERE I FIND INSPO FOR FURNITURE LAYOUT CHANGES
GET YOUR CRAFT ON WITH A SIMPLE VALENTINE WREATH
WHAT I BOUGHT ON AMAZON
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit at the top of my home page. Have a great weekend!Click here to sign for The Weekend Edit.