Happy Saturday! Mother Nature played a belated fool’s joke on us yesterday. Snow! I posted it on my Stories. It is hard to complain because in Colorado we always need rain and snow. I hope this May snow helps our firefighters this summer. My dad sent me a dozen texts warning me of the snow and potential frost. So right now my tomato and zucchini plants are under makeshift tents.
WEEKEND THOUGHTS + FINDS
- When I saw the forecast I made this recipe four times this year.
- Here is a list of summer reads if you love Hallmark movies.
- If you already miss Grace & Frankie check out this list.
- Ordering this for my 4th of July tiered tray. If you read this blog you know I love a tiered tray.
- I get so many compliments on this summer blouse. Looks great with denim.
- We are watching 3 Mile Island on Netflix! So good!
- PS If you got this far I have big news but am not ready to share it just yet! Stay tuned! In the meantime.
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED ON EVERYDAY EDITS THIS WEEK
THE TIERED TRAY IS THE CONDO OF TRAYS
CHEESY JALAPENO DIP
SHOP TIERED TRAYS + ETSY FAVORITES
I bought the white, but wished I had ordered the stain).
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter .