Happy Weekending! I am running around the city showing houses this weekend to FTB’s (first-time home buyers). The hardest part of my job as a real estate agent is finding the house. The Google Maps bots must know this about me because my reroutes take me to parking lots. I am reminded how far I have come since my first high school job that included a uniform with a short sleeve 100% polyester shirt and matching elastic waist pants. I greeted the customers with …
WELCOME TO MCDONALDS MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER?
learned many life lessons that summer while standing behind the counter ringing up orders. I would get home with new lingo like “down a cheese” which meant I needed a cheeseburger to slide down the shute pronto! This got me thinking:
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
Please share in the comments, a text message, or an email! I would love to hear those stories!
WATCHING + READING + LOVING
- I said it last week but we LOVE the limited series Julia that was renewed for a 2nd season.
- I spent last weekend rearranging my kitchen cabinets & cleaning out the fridge.
- These are my go-to summer earrings. On sale too!
- I ordered these Made in the USA pillows.
- This post has over 360,000 views on Hometalk!
- My friend Carol has great 4th of July decor ideas!
FROM THE ARCHIVES
INSERT IMAGE CENTERED
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!