Hello from chilly Colorado with a dusting of snow!I had my booster on Thursday and it took me down. So I had some time to chill Friday afternoon and listen to Christmas carols. Which got me thinking. Raise your hand if you sing in the car? I am a huge supporter of car singing. What is your favorite band or artist? Do you have one song where you will do a drum sequence at the red light? My college band crush was a little Irish band. U2? Get it? So on my way to a real estate class, a U2 song pops on the radio and all of a sudden I am singing at the top of my lungs (pretending to be on the speakerphone). Please tell me you do this too and it is not just me.
This next sentence will come as no surprise.
DO YOU DO THIS?
When I was in middle/high school I would wrap my hair in a towel and do Prell commercials in the bathroom mirror. Of course, with four siblings someone inevitably bangs on the door and ruins the take. My youngest brother was not on the scene yet. My sister is going to kill me with this photo.
Sidenote: At this point, I have lost all of my readers under the age of 45! Please share your band crush in the comments or in an email! I respond to all of them!
- In breaking news the Dog Advent Calendar is on sale at Costco. Most dogs cannot count and won’t know it’s mid-December.
- On Monday I I shared a new Made in USA find at Homegoods. Do you have a fav USA brand? Please share!
- I talked about this Amazon purchase last week, but I love it so much I ordered more for my family.
- I ordered this sleeveless collared shirt to wear under my sweaters. I hate the bulk of a long sleever under a sweater.
- In other news, (no pun intended) I just subscribed to this daily read. I forgot to mention last week it is free.
- Is anyone watching The Shrink Next Door? Of course, some of you may think I need a shrink next door with my commercials.
Let’s get on to …
THE WEEKEND EDIT
DID YOU SEE THESE POPULAR POSTS ON EVERYDAY EDITS?
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER DECORATING WITH WIRED RIBBON
PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE KISS COOKIES
HOW TO DECORATE A SMALL APARTMENT
Sidenote: These tips would make a great care package for a niece, post-college son, or grandchild who can’t get home for Christmas. The same tips work for any space too!
WHAT I BOUGHT ON AMAZON
Seriously a game changer if you work from your phone and tablet. Removes neck strain.It is under $12 and would be great to follow a recipe on your phone. It holds your phone, swivels left and right and up and down. My husband is getting one for Christmas from Santa.
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit at the top of my home page. Have a great weekend!
Click here to sign for The Weekend Edit.