DENVER TO DAYTON ROAD TRIP
Happy Weekend from hazy, humid skies in Dayton, Ohio. We drove from Denver to Dayton to get our youngest settled into his rental house.
The University of Dayton is known for its Hallmark setting of rental row houses. Well, at least from a distant shot it kinda looks like a Hallmark movie set. As I discovered, once you get your adulting child into the house it’s more like a commercial for an industrial cleaning company. My son texted me the morning after we moved him in that they needed a plunger.
We bought three at Target (one for each bathroom). The experience of moving our youngest son compared to our oldest daughter is a completely different scenario. This move-in day did not include twinkly lights or window treatments.
Instead, there was a couch and two televisions on the front porch.
This was a busy week for us being in multiple states over 18 hours.
1. I made these cookies which are a nice segue to fall.
2. Here is my most recent Made in the USA find.
3. I am so excited about my youtube channel. Would love it if you followed me.
4. This cream cheese and raspberry dip looks yummy!
5. Are you familiar with the German Schmear brick refacing technique?
6. This is one of my most popular pins on Pinterest.
7. I love Heather’s Trader Joe finds. She has great vegan finds too!
8. This removable wallpaper hack is perfect for a rental property (or dorm).
9. Here are a few planter ideas for kids’ rooms.
10. Finally, this was a fun weekend project.
Have a great weekend! I would love it if you subscribed to The Weekend Edit.