Good morning from Chatham, Massachusetts! We are on vacation with our close friends. We had so much fun last year when went on a “Leaf Peepers” trip to the northeast we decided to take our adventures to Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard.
What I love about our travel crew friendship is we have just as much fun in our kitchens eating Papa Murphy’s pizzas and a Costco salad.
My sister flew out from Knoxville to house/dog sit Chloe and Elliott (our Bernese Mountain dogs).
I made her promise not to paint anything. I also provided three pages of instructions for Chloe and Elliott’s daily routines. Which I am sure landed in the trash as soon as we rolled out of the driveway.
I went wedding dress shopping with my daughter and her best friend. It is surreal to see my (our) daughter in a wedding gown.
It seems like just a few years ago she was at her Auntie Tricia’s wedding.
And then to read the text chain between ash and her best friends about the wedding dress vibes was so fun. I just sat back and “listened” to the chat.
I am so happy she has her college besties supporting and loving her.
Now let’s talk about …
Fall is around the corner… do you feel it in the air?
FINDS + FAVORITES AT EVERYDAY EDITS
- I love this list of 100 Rules. It applies to personal and/or professional lives.
- My sister &I bought these clogs at Target. The last time I wore clogs was in 19…
- My sister bought this cotton-wool sweater ! On sale here.
- Is there a seasonal window to wear brown?
- I can’t wait to make these when we get back from Cape Cod.
DID YOU SEE THESE POSTS FROM THE WEEK?
FROM THE ARCHIVES
- SHOP HERE OR CLICK BELOW:
- Crew neck sweater (I have 4 of these)
- Love these dish cloths! Made in USA
- Now that you know how to dry plastic foodbags maybe it’s time to invest in these Stasher bags
- Santa brought the family Stasher bags last Christmas.
Before you go can I ask a huge favor? I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Or sign up a friend, sister, aunt, or your mom (just tell them you signed them up please)! Thank you!