As I write the intro to The Weekend Edit we are hours away from the Colorado Avalanche Stanley Cup finals against the Tampa Bay LIghting!Sadly, the Avs were not able to win this game and so we are back on the ice in Florida in a few days!
The last time the Avs won we lived outside Columbus, Ohio. I had three kids under the age of seven and I joined a gym because free childcare was included.
I showered at the gym for an entire summer. It was the most peaceful ten minutes of my day with no fighting, tears, threats or Matchbox cars racing on the bathroom tile expressway.
And I certainly did not have this on my brain…
Do you know what today is on the calendar?
Take a breath…
It is six months until Christmas. Now is the time to start hoarding butter for the holiday baking.
JUNE HOLIDAY TIP
Now is a good time to order garland if your garland looks like it was in a wind storm and landed in a Chewy box under 12 pounds of bright white and soft white lights.
I love their florals and their pine needle garland and customer service.
I ordered these tulips from there too! They are so pretty and they are the same ones you see in home decor stores.
WEEKEND FINDS + RANDOM STUFF AT EVERYDAY EDITS
- I finished All the Light We Cannot See. Such a good book, but I wanted a different ending.
- Looking for 4th of July treats? Start here.
- This video of a doe giving birth to 2 fawns in Pat’s Colorado yard is the best video ever!
- Apparently, none of you have a problem with rug residue ;0)
- I loved the hummingbird suggestions from last week’s Weekend Edit.
- These are on clearance if you want the cutest gnome salt & pepper shakers.
FERNS + PLANTS MAKE GREAT ROOMMATES
FROM THE ARCHIVES
SHOP CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE AT POTTERY BARN
Shop these Pottery Barn Finds:
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter.