It’s happening. My middle (my lefty) graduates this weekend from college. He is a senior (fourth year) at the University of St. Thomas (the one in Minnesota not the one on a beach).
He packed more into four years than I packed into ten.
With a course load heavy on late-night labs, he managed to play and captain the school’s tennis team and volunteer at Ronald McDonald House. He loves dogs.
We can’t wait to see where Erich’s drive and ambition lead.
I love you Erich to the moon and back. I am so glad God picked me to be your mum.
I think Auntie Tricia was next in line.
I thought it would be fun to share a few projects I accomplished in the last four years.
- Too much fun with a bag of cement.
- Did you see where I found these living room chairs?
- My first blog project on my original blog.
- I splurged on these plates for the summer.
- This was a simple way to add a window box without the box.
- Our dining room table helped raise our family.
- Spring is a great time to clean these.
I shared my favorites on my shop page. It’s easy to shop and if you purchase something I might make four cents without any additional costs to you.