Happy Weekending!? Denver had a hot minute of warm temps followed by snow this week. My puffy vest will be on repeat until Memorial Day weekend. My daughter put me in charge of the wedding cake for her wedding. I am already overwhelmed with the definition of one-tier. My daughter and I were texting over how many layers are in one tier and to me it sounds like a trick question on a pop quiz on a Friday afternoon.
Thank you for your suggestions on our new tenants.
WATCHING + READING + LOVING
- I thought I had read the Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I had not.
- Click here to enter to win $100 (just follow me on Instagram)
- What are you reading? I add all suggestions to my Libby library app.
- I have fridge goals and starting with these glass storage containers.
- My friend KariAnne shared her recent reading list!
- My paint tip was trending on Hometalk over the weekend!
FROM THE ARCHIVES
Shop Notes: Organize your fridge with these glass storage containers. We ordered these solar lights for our side yard. My sister ordered them too and loves them too! They are not the prettiest, but they are effective and great for those not photo-worthy spots in your yard, but you want a little glow. I love the pillow covers on Etsy. Click below to get to all my favs! .
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!