So .. in big news…
I started the week with a sewer repair on a new listing. Oh and in bigger news….
I gained the most amazing son-in-law (SIL).
It’s official Daniel can now be in the family Christmas photos! The wedding was nothing short of an amazing evening celebrating with family and friends from both coasts and everywhere in between from age five to ninety-one!
The photos and videos are hitting my inbox like bath bombs- so many colors, and smiles!
It is a bit of a blur and we are still feeling the fatigue. It’s like daylight savings over back-to-back weekends. My husband’s father-of-the-bride toast was nothing short of amazing!
My daughter’s besties (and fellow Swifties) crushed it with a fun nod to Daniel’s pending commercial pilot career news. More on that news later in the month!
In their speech to Ashley and their bestie Emma and Hannah gave a shout-out to Everyday Edits.
The wedding was in Sedalia. It was built as a private golf course by the guy who founded the real estate company that rhymes with WeMax.
Judging by the photos it looks like one of my boys enjoyed the open bar only the way a just graduated college student appreciates drinks that don’t cost him $20.00 in the city.
It was kind of like Taylor Swift was a bridesmaid at their wedding. The girls have grown up to Taylor Swift (it was Ashley’s first concert). It was only fitting the last dance was Romeo and Juliet.
I will do a wedding details dump later, but here is a sneak peek of their photos from the wedding.
In between the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and brunch ( forgot to use these glasses I bought for the brunch) my sister helped me get my house ready for fall.
What is the last thing you forgot you bought?
WATCHING + READING + LOVING
- Have you read Remarkably Bright Creatures? One of my besties recommended it.
- These are the mimosa glasses I forgot to put out for the brunch on Saturday. I am going to drink my ten glasses of water from these glasses.
- We started Painkillers of the oxy epidemic.
- Preppy Empty Nester is back with a list of book suggestions!
- I got a ton of compliments on this jumper I wore the day after the wedding. Perfect for errands!
- This was the most popular post on the blog last week.
- For my not ready-to-buy renters out there remember these are an apartment’s bestie!
FROM THE ARCHIVES
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!