Hello, weekend! We spent the week watching Halston. I am doing my best not to Google, but you kinda see where his story is headed.In other news, I donated blood this week. The hardest park was parking inside the parking garage at The Children’s Hospital in Denver.
I swear those parking spaces are meant for the Little Tikes kids’ cars.
If you have never donated blood I encourage you to grab a friend. It’s like working out -you never regret doing it.
I have lots to share this week for 4th of July and outdoor projects! Keep reading, please.
Here are a few fun things I found to share.
- Did you see my giveaway? Sign up your friend, neighbor mom or daughter and score a $25 Pottery Barn gift card.
- Look what Carlene did with an old tree house ladder. I might do it with this ladder.
- This is a great read about why we gravitate to small-town shows.
- Love this wall.
- These tips to clean a glass shower door.
- This dollar tree hack is perfect. How did Heather know they would fit?