Hi Everyone! I am so ready for the weekend. My middle graduated from the University of St. Thomas last weekend outside Minneapolis. It was emotional on so many levels. You may have seen my FB post.
So very proud of Erich and what he accomplished in four years and the friends he made will be lifelong.
We are supposed to have rain this weekend!
In honor of Memorial Day weekend, I have lots of red, white and blue finds to share!
1. These plates are on my kitchen table. Tip: Buy the salad plate size.
2. We are watching this series. I can’t decide if I like it.
3. Red, white and blue M&M chocolate chip cookie recipe and tips.
4. I just ordered these pajamas for summer. My sister loves them. Oh, and they are on sale. I ordered the blue.
6. Here are some budget friendly porch ideas.
7. I plan to make this yummy dessert.
8. Check out Ann’s summer porch. It is a favorite of mine.