Wishing you a great day from the soggy state of Colorado. I am in a USTA league and we have yet to play a tennis match outside since the season began in mid-April. We had snow this past week- twice.
The only flowers I have right now are from Trader Joe’s.
My daughter called after Mother’s Day dinner and said she returned home to soggy carpet and baseboards (her neighbor left the sink running) in the condo next to her.
Of course, it reminds me of her study abroad when the girls’ washing machine broke. Of course, with this plaza view, it was hard to complain.
My husband and I got our 2nd Covid shots. I woke up feeling fine, but got very sluggish by mid-morning. My husband had a rough night (with both shots). I will not make a snarky comment. #wink.
After all, he is the father to these three…
Speaking of three… after what feels like three months…. our refinished floors, new baseboards and fireplace remodel are done.
Photos to follow.
With my mid-week sick day, I had some time to search Pinterest and the internet for new finds.
- The inspiration for our living room library wall belongs to this lady
- This is my new favorite top for the summer.
- Heather shared not one but two dollar shop finds.
- This was a funny sentence to introduce a recipe.
- My daughter gave this hair product to me for Christmas. Love it!
- I created a board just for these.
- Paula’s journey will inspire you. Share with someone.
- I so enjoy following these two guys.
- I ordered these sandals for an outdoor graduation ceremony. I figured if the field is muddy I have cork heels.
- If you want a fun blog to follow check out Michael’s blog.
What are your plans this weekend? I need to get going on my garden goals.
WEEKLY IDEAS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX