Wishing all the Mothers of two-legged and four-legged kids a wonderful weekend. Did anyone ever watch Four Christmas with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn? He said a similar line- you can’t spell families without lies. Well, you can’t spell smother without a mother. #wink
My mom is a retired nurse and to this day I am grateful she was not a believer in overprescribing antibiotics. Unless we had a 103 temp for three days she said a virus will run its course. The funny thing is my husband’s dad is a retired dermatologist and my husband grew up with a Z-pack in his glove compartment for any sign of a sniffle. #wink
Speaking of viruses… my husband and I get our second vaccines Tuesday. My boys both had the one and done on their college campuses and our daughter went to a drive-up site in downtown Denver. So as of next Tuesday, we will be a fully vaccinated family.
Oh, and my new listing in the suburbs of Denver went under contract in a day and a half. I am excited for my sellers and for the buyers who bought the home.
Here’s a few favorite finds this week. If you have a post you want to share please email it to me. I love to share finds.
THE WEEKEND EDIT
- Pat share this post on the history of buffalo and bison. It’s so informative and hopeful for the future of these beautiful creatures.
- I shared these yummy cherry and oatmeal bars.
- It looks like my Bloglovin account is on life support. Would love it if you signed up for the Weekend Edit until I get a bot to fix it.
- I ordered this ruffle neck, sleeveless top. It’s gingham.
- Do you follow these guys?
- Paula is a blogger friend and shares many personal heirlooms like this hutch.
- This was a fun one-hour project to save money on “tablescape” plates.
- This post is filled with goodies and grain sacks.
- My sister ordered these prints for every city she and her husband lived. I ordered them when I redecorated my daughter’s bedroom.
Thank you for stopping by today. If you have a post you would like to get more traction with, please email me the link.
Happy Mother’s Day