Did you click because of the dessert? It’s further down! Gotcha!
In other news, I am trying to skip a day between washing my hair. I don’t think this strategy works on fine hair. You guys I feel like I have not showered (I did). My hair feels so yucky. Does it get better? Maybe I need this hair product that has almost 70k reviews. Please email me suggestions.
In exciting news, one of my buyers found her first home. After seven months, many offers, and dozens and dozens of showings, it happened. We found the winning combination for an offer. What’s the real estate market like in your city?
Oh, and my husband and I got our first vaccine. I felt fine, but my husband had chills and body aches for two days. I did my best to let him sleep while I did a little retail therapy and bought a few of these bags in honor of Earth Day. They are under $6.00 & really cute. I am very excited to bring them to the Farmers Markets this summer! If you live in Denver email me and I can put on my email list for Denver happenings (year-round).
THE WEEKEND EDIT FINDS
Did I find you? If you have a post or project that could use a push, send me the link and put Weekend Edit post in the subject line!
1. In between offers and contracts, I shared this story about our daughter’s childhood bedroom going through a bit of a career change.
2. This was a super fun way to way to repurpose plates.
3.Pin this because it is the only dessert you need for a Cinco de Mayo (tiny) gathering or brunch.
4. Katherine and her giveaway gals are hosting a giveaway for a tiered tray.
5. Amy shares dessert dips that are perfectly paired with fruit.
6. I think I need to buy these and join the 64,000 women who purchased them. It’s time.
7. If you need book, movie or television reviews run over to Katie’s blog. I think my sister is following her now!
8. Looking for Trader Joe finds? Heather has a monthly post dedicated to her finds.
9. Take a moment to visit Linda’s yard to remember Earth Day every day. And the joy that comes from working in the yard.
That reminds me, it’s time to get to work in the yard! Have a great weekend!