Hope you had a nice Easter. I did something I have never done on Easter. I cheated and bought scalloped potatoes at Costco. I borrowed the suggestion from my girlfriend, CiCi and served them in my favorite casserole dish.
The weekend was lovely and then …
And, then I read this news over at the Hallmark Channel. My daughter and sister tease me about my switch from network news to only happy thoughts at Home & Family.
THE WEEKEND EDIT
My Bloglovin feed is still down and I am so frustrated. It looks like I have not posted anything since mid-February. Everything is working on my end. So in the meantime, if you would follow me via my newsletter I would be so happy.
So this is what would have shown up on Bloglovin this week. I shared this fun DIY canvas print.
This rug showed up on our front porch. With refinished hardwood floors I was excited to get a new rug for the dining room.
It’s brighter than I expected- which I love.
THE WEEKEND EDIT ROUND UP
1.Kim had me at recycled jars with this easy craft.
2. Make your pizza look fancy with this Father’s Day gift idea.
3. If you want book and movie suggestions check out Katie’s weekly reviews.
4. This open floor plan before and after. I love the swivel chairs.
5. Always wanted to make homemade lemonade?
6. Marty shared one of her son’s camper and their journey to Arizona.
Have a great week friends! Laura