Happy Saturday! First thing this post is created under a new format (for me) so hopefully, the links work and the photos show up! Several things are happening this week and my thoughts are running around my brain like a squirrel wired on candy corn and coffee.
1.My hands aged overnight. And, now with every keystroke, I am obsessed with my hands.
2. One son (the lefty) called us with great news and our other son called to say he almost had bad news, but he passed the accounting test so “it’s all good this week, mom.” #thebaby.
3.I am struggling with my front porch for fall. Do you decorate with fake pumpkins on your porch?
3.5 Last year I used these to decorate my front porch!
4. I listened to this book in 53 minutes while walking/running four miles. Share your thoughts if you read it.
5. My goal is to have one go-to salad. My friend, CiCi shared this easy-to-pin list of salad dressings.
6. Who loves an estate sale? Take a look at these tips? If you live in Denver where do you find the best estate sales or antique shops?
7. I want to make this for a chilly Sunday dinner.
and now …
DID YOU SEE THESE POPULAR POSTS ?
FALL HARVEST CHEX MIX
TIP FOR A BUCKET
DOODLES ON MY SNICKER
MADE IN USA SHOPPING FINDS
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to my Youtube Channel for Made in USA products and brand finds! It’s something I am passionate about (in addition to my Realtor life and blogging and family and holidays and seasons). Have a great weekend! I hope this week’s The Weekend Edit is published! #wink