the weekend edit is all about favorite finds and a chance to share the thoughts swirling in my head from the week
I did not realize the Super Bowl is on Sunday. Did you? It must be because I have Valentine’s Day on the brain. Today I want to share a few Valentine favorites on the Weekend Edit because I know very little about football.
Sidenote: I know more about rugby when my son announced his freshman year of high school he was going to play rugby (in addition to tennis). We love this support and Denver is lucky enough to have a rugby stadium!
Updates from the Weekend Edit
1. I have yet to hear from my youngest after I asked him this question.
2. Did you see this conversation about how to explain blog friends to your kids and spouses?
3. I have 3 followers on my youtube channel. Can I get to
4. Do you know what a wine stave is? Neither did I, but Kris did and look what she made with it.
5. It was a Valentine’s miracle that I made this DIY garland craft. You can check it out on my video (on my Youtube channel). I have 3 followers. #shameless
6. I joined a Mastermind Group in August run by this lady. Send her an email if you want to join. I have met extraordinary women who support and encourage me and others.
7. Libbie is new to our Group and shared this yummy drink idea
for Valentine’s Day.
7.5 Marie shared this Valentine craft I want to try this year.
8. Jayne is another member and I had to share one of her amazing tablescapes.
9. I bought these plates for my Valentine’s Day gift to myself. Who else buys themselves a little something?
I wanted a mug, but the single mugs were sold out and are only available in a set of four online.
Here’s a few other finds for the Valentine’s Edition of the Weekend Edit. The reading glasses are under $13.00.
Thanks for stopping by today!