Happy Weekending! Busy week with continuing ed classes. The attorney who taught the class was entertaining and filled with real estate scenarios that play out like a Criminal Minds episode for real estate transactions.
In other big news, between continuing ed and bingeing the Police Off the Cuff podcast (my daughter recommended it). The hosts are retired NYC police officers discussing recent cases in the news. Fascinating.
Everyday Edits had a makeover. Please be patient as I figure out this new theme. Some links may not work and my about page is empty. I plan to add monthly real estate tips (but they work for those of us enjoying our low-interest rate). I plan to stretch my writing skills in 2023. This is no easy task if you have been trapped in my run-on sentences.
DID YOU SEE HGTV’S DREAM HOME GIVEAWAY? It’s in Colorado. Get all the details from my friend Juliet here. Lots of pics! Let me know your thoughts!
WATCHING + READING + LISTENING
- Listening to Police Off the Cuff Podcast. Retured NYC cops review current crimes.
- For lighter fare, I am reading Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. It’s described as Sex in the City meets Moonstruck. Remember that movie?
- But love this sweater and got so many compliments. Loft has a huge sale this weekend!
- Black Bird on Apple TV. Gritty and based on a true story. It’s not for everyone.
- I returned this sweater when I decided it would look better on my five-year-old niece.
I love this sweater for this time of year.
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!
Here is the video newsletter campaign.