Thank you for sharing your Saturday morning with me! I am drinking my Folgers with a splash of skim and cream. What’s in your mug?
Let me start with this … I am not an easy person to live with (yes for the reader who Grammarly checks my posts, I know I am not supposed to end with a preposition) so let me add most days of the week.
So when my husband asked if he could borrow my deodorant I said no. I almost changed my answer, but it was a hard no. I could not give him my Powder Fresh deodorant. Nope! And that is how I remembered this story. Am I the only one?
I could share it with my sister or a friend, but not with a person who doesn’t shave.
What is your absolutely not no-share item?
- We just got back from Paso Robles. Our case of wine is flying first glass, I mean class, to Colorado. We stayed at the Thatcher Winery & Vineyard with good friends who get to walk to our house the rest of the year!
- Sidenote: I like the word freighbors for friends who happen to be neighbors. Do you have a word for this distinction?
3. We think we have a mama Bobcat and her cub living near our home.
4. Do you remember the Netflix DVDs? It is the end of an era for this movie service. As a mom with three littles, it was the best thing ever until we didn’t have to leave the couch to watch a movie.
It was a fun week on Everyday Edits with a few things to share. Did I find you?
Are you ready for the
WATCHING + READING + LOVING THIS WEEK
- We finished Painkillers. Even though we know the opioid crisis, every story has a different perspective. I recommend The Pharmacist, Dopesick, and Painkillers.
- We just started Grantchester thanks to Katie’s review!
- I used these motion sensor lights in one of my listing’s basement stairwells. I have one in my entry closet and another under the kitchen sink! I love them! No tools are needed!
- This is my favorite ten-minute stretching video on my Pinterest workout board.
- I got this in my shopping cart from JCF. I love a classic white/off-white sweater.
- Carol can hook you up with fall mantel ideas!
- Here is the link to my favorite ten-minute stretching video.
And my favorite project this week on the blog.
MY FAVORITE MOTION ACTIVATED LIGHTS
sHOP NOTES: NO TOOLS REQUIRED
HAPPY WEEKENDING TO YOU!
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!
CHECK OUT MY FALL FAVS. A LITTLE BIT OF ORANGE GOES A LONG WAY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A BRONCO FAN THIS SEASON. …. too soon?