Thank you for sharing your Saturday morning with me!
If this week’s issue of the Weekend Edit is slow to show up in your inbox it may be because of the wine tour we took yesterday in San Luis Obispo with close friends.
- The locals refer to it as SLO.
2. The wedding photos continue. I just about wet my pants (not a big challenge these days) with some of the candid photos that landed in my inbox.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom for a little Denver Bronco & fall decor humor.
3. Do you have a specific bag you travel with that is not your everyday handbag? Do you carry a backpack? Are fanny packs still a thing?
My girlfriends and I have multiple opinions.
It was a fun week on Everyday Edits with a few things to share. Did I find you? Do you want me to share one of your favorite books or projects? Send me an email with the details.
- this pumpkin bundt cake
- this popular post continues to inspire
- if you want a home update tip read this. If you are local check out Urban Lights in Denver (but get past the entry) it gets better!
Are you ready for the
WATCHING + READING + LOVING THIS WEEK
Hena shared her summer reading list filled with thrillers! I reserved several with Libby App!
And Katie has some big news!
Check out this list for Souptember!
I love these overalls and so do you! I bought mine in navy. They are comfy for errands.
Kim has some great ideas for galvanized tubs! I have a few tubs too many!
I am cleaning up my Workout board on Pinterest because of your feedback! Pinning on Pinterest makes it so easy to find a video when you just want to piece together 3 ten minute workouts. All ages and stages!
And my favorite project this week on the blog.
MOST POPULAR ITEM THIS WEEK! This is not me!
sHOP NOTES: I like this because the linen gives it a little more structure than the all-cotton ones. If I was a supermodel I would wear both, but this fabric moves with me without showcasing my moves!
HAPPY WEEKENDING TO YOU!
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!
CHECK OUT MY FALL FAVS. A LITTLE BIT OF ORANGE GOES A LONG WAY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A BRONCO FAN THIS SEASON. …. too soon?