Okay, today I am stepping way out of my comfort zone to share 10 truths about myself (and one lie). I know, right? But it occurred to me that many of you only know me as the voice behind my blog Everyday Edits.
Some of you know me as a Realtor and many of you fall under one of my two passions and are friends! But very few of you know these ten fun facts about me. Let’s do 10 truths and a lie.
Sissy, you are not allowed to answer! Let me know what the lie is in the comments, on Everyday Edits Facebook page here. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. (no “m” on the end).Lets go!
10 TRUTHS + A LIE ABOUT ME
- I lived in a trailer my first year of life.
- My maiden name is an alcoholic beverage spelled backwards.
- I cannot tread water.
- I was introduced to my husband by his ex-girlfriend.
- My dad was in the seminary to study to be a priest.
- I auditioned to be an Oscar Mayer hotdog mascot in college.
- My husband and I separated on before our one year anniversary.
- My first car accident was with a rabbi.
- I have a re-ocurring nightmare that I am short 3 college credit hours of Spanish.
- On more than one occassion I blamed the missing brownies/cookies on our dog(s).
- I told a white lie so my younger son could be in his brother’s confirmation class.
Remember to guess the lie!
- I bought 5 of these at Target.
- Have you made a pretzel crust?
- This Anthropologie candle is $10 off right now.
- We lost a dear friend in our Mastermind and blogging group. Marty found the words that escaped me this week. I know Paula is playing tennis and hiking with all the dogs who made it over the Rainbow Bridge. She and my first doubles partner can talk about me ;0).
- I am grateful for the emails we exchanged over the years & my chance to meet her last summer in Atlanta, while enduring treatments and medication changes.
DID YOU MISS THESE POSTS FROM THE WEEK?
HOW TO MAKE A SPRING CENTERPIECE WITH A BIRDHOUSE
THRIFTY WALL ART WITH ENGINEER PRINTS
WHAT IS IN MY SHOPPING CART FOR SPRING !
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit at the top of my home page. Have a great weekend! Click here to sign for The Weekend Edit.