Hello Saturday! I need a good book and a new series to binge on as we head into fall. Would love a few suggestions in the comments.
But first a question. Does anyone else feel like you need a spreadsheet to remember which streaming service streams Yellowstone? I can’t find Rip and Beth. And who knows what happened to Chuck and Wendy? Or do you spend ten minutes attempting to log in to the Amazon account only to realize a family member changed the password and forgot to send the group text? On my to-do list is to review all of our streaming charges. Which reminded me of this family story about our Amazon account?
It was a calmer week than most at Everyday Edits. Oh, and the temperatures dropped a bit which makes coffee tastes so much better in the morning.
DID YOU SEE THIS WEEK’S POPULAR POSTS
THIS WEEK’S MADE IN USA FAVORITE FIND
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MADE IN USA FAVORITES
THIS NEW RECIPE
FROM THE EVERYDAY EDITS ARCHIVES
How to dip your toe or entire body into a dark navy paint color.
Here are a few things that caught my eye.
- . Diane shared these creative ideas to create a cozy fall.
- This list of best indoor plants and trees.
- My fav home store just added more fall decor. And they ship!
- Craving a casserole?
- She’s back with her much watch, read and listen reviews!
- Small Space Fall Decor Ideas + Short Video
- I watched this documentary (not the movie). So good
- I worked on a new Made in USA video for next week on my Youtube Channel.
Have a great weekend! What are you doing around the house? Let me know what you are watching? Care to join the Everyday Edits weekly newsletter? Sign up here and bring a friend! Thank you for spending a few minutes on my blog! laura