Good morning! All of us in Denver were spoiled this month with late-day clouds and showers.
I love it because cloudy skies turn my thoughts to pumpkins and candles.
What is your favorite season?
Thank you for all of your tips and suggestions after last week’s post.
Do you know what no one mentioned to take their minds off news and events?
Pinterest! While you all read The Weekend Edit I cleaned up my Pinterest boards in preparation for the fall frenzy!
In amazing news, I showed properties this week that were still on the market after seven days.
Do you see these pretty blue and white coasters in this tray? I have a small world story.
I found them at the cutest shop in McKinney, Texas when I took my youngest to Dallas for his summer internship. It turns out, that a woman who worked at this decor store had a son who played soccer at the same university my son Evan attends. It was a random question of why are you in Dallas to oh my gosh my son went to the University of Dayton!
The the is not trademarked at the University of Dayton like another university in the state of Ohio.
Isn’t it crazy how a 30-second chit-chat at the checkout turns into a small world story?
I just love small world stories. If only I could remember the name of the store where I found these coasters and the Dayton connection. Anyone from McKinney?
FINDS + FAVORITES AT EVERYDAY EDITS
It was a fun week with a mix of work and home projects to keep me busy!
- These sandals arrived and I love them! They are on sale.
- My daughter recommended this book and I was hooked on page one. It is a thriller.
- Have you heard of this Brazilian no-bake dessert? I am going to make a batch.
- Did you know you can make your own sprinkles? I had no idea.
DID YOU SEE THESE POSTS
FAVORITE TIP FOR PORCH PLANTERS
FROM THE ARCHIVES
I had to reshare it because it pairs well with the planter tip!
SHOP A WEE LITTLE BIT OF FALL DECOR
- This pom-pom blanket is on sale right now. These make great gifts and easy to ship
- I am curious about these marshmallow-like slides/sandals.
- Still my favorite napkin rings. I use these all year long.
- Don’t forget to change these. Made in USA brand too! Double check dimensions before you buy!
Before you go can I ask a huge favor? I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Or sign up a friend, sister, aunt, or your mom (just tell them you signed them up please)! Thank you!