Sharing a few gift ideas for her from the sales tab at Pottery Barn
Do you remember the Mother’s Day mornings with the kids making breakfast? Neither do I. My husband and kids usually made a dash after church to grab cards, flowers and a box of donuts. I think I sat in the car for the surprise. #wink
The holidays that celebrate moms and dads and grandparents will be more special now that we can entertain with our loved ones.
My go-to source for gift-giving and last-minute gifts is Pottery Barn.
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
I know what you are thinking. Pottery Barn is overpriced for similar products we can usually find at Homegoods. I thought the same thing and that’s how I became a fan of this tab.
It’s like the easy button for gift buying. Do you know what it does? It’s a direct link to the sales tab at Pottery Barn.
I check it frequently to keep tabs on my favorites (no pun intended).
GIFT IDEAS FROM POTTERY BARN SALES TAB
1. Have you seen the price of candles lately? This clearance price has this monogrammed favorite under the price of most Homegoods candles.
This is a favorite of mine for hostess gifts and birthdays too. This might be the year to bring back a reason for a hostess gift.
2. My husband is loving his new pizza-making skills. I think he would love this to serve his homemade pizza. This would make a fun birthday gift for a friend. Who would ever guess it was a pizza delivery pizza?
3. If any of my kids read my blog I would love one of these jewelry cases. I might get one for my daughter too. This is on sale too for under $25.00.
4. I have mixed feelings about these candles, but the price and reviews might sway my opinion. I love the flicker of candle lighting. The price is just under $20 and includes a set of four.
I like to add these LED wax candles to small spaces.
5. I am a sucker for a mug and I love the enamel mugs at Pottery Barn. With my kids in college or living on their own, it’s fun to surprise them with the occasional, unexpected gift.
Last fall, I bought a few Pottery Barn Americana decor clearance items. I wrapped them up and gave them to myself for Christmas.
Sidenote: Does anyone wrap their own gifts? My kids give me a hard time when they see the gifts under the tree with “to the best mum ever.”
6. These cheese and Charcuterie boards are fun! I bought a few as hostess gifts. The monogram adds a special touch too. They go on sale frequently.
7. Unless my adult-ish children are reading my blog they will not know this tray solves a few problems for their mom (in her home office).
And finally, I shared this fun DIY canvas print. Use the discount code everydayedits25 for 25% off your purchase.
PIN FOR LATER OR FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
WEEKLY IDEAS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX