I started the week with my tomato plant on life support. I had one garden goal and I killed it. Ironically, I bought this for my deck.
What are some easy herbs to grow in a dry climate? My big goal is to grow pumpkins. My first and only pumpkin patch was in the front yard. Our Australian Shepherd “planted” the pumpkin seeds when he played soccer with a pumpkin the fall before. Nine months later we had a pumpkin grown in our front yard.
This is not Tanner’s first time on the blog. He did this with all of the Cheerio ornaments and school crafts.
Here’s a few things that caught my eye! But first can I ask a huge favor?
My Bloglovin account is not updating so it looks like I have not shared a post since January. Would you sign up for my weekly newsletter The Weekend Edit until Bloglovin responds to one of my 65 support tickets.
You can sign up right here:
Thank you so much! If you subscribe or leave me a message that you are already a subscriber I will add you to a giveaway for a $25 Pottery Barn giveaway. If I get more than 50 signups I’ll add a second gift card.
My only other ask is you commit to the newsletter subscription for 12 weeks.
Now on to a few fun finds.
- I love these rocking chairs on Heather’s front porch.
- This post was a refreshing read and reminder.
- I bought this with a gift card from my mom. It’s really big.
- Check here for fun shows to watch and summer reads.
- Looking to join a giveaway to gain new followers? Contact Katherine.
- Thinking about a clothing order subscription? Check out Paula’s monthly finds and read her story. What a blessing to have her in my blog life and a former teacher.
- This is my favorite animal rescue group.
- My new favorite online home decor store in Knoxville. Fun gifts to buy for birthdays for friends and sisters.
- I wear this top once a week.
Laura in Colorado