Sharing a super easy buffalo chicken meatballs recipe that is a year-round favorite at my house.
These buffalo chicken meatballs are a hit at our house. This is huge news because my cooking skills are more misses than hits with me in the kitchen.
Check out the details and recipe below.
SUPER EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLS
My favorite part about this recipe is it is pretty much fail-proof. If you are a regular here at Everyday Edits you know my track record for following a recipe is not so good. So that’s why these buffalo chicken meatballs are extra amazing!
Even I can make these chicken meatballs. The ingredient list is nothing fancy or messy. Well unless you microwave the butter and hot sauce for more than a minute! Oops!
The protein-packed meatballs are an easy dinner for busy schedules and make yummy leftovers!
I have substituted chicken with ground turkey. My sister has substituted a vegan meatless crumble for this recipe.
Either way, there is plenty of protein in these buffalo-flavored chicken meatballs.
Tip: Brush the butter/hot sauce. I drizzled instead of brushing and some of the meatballs missed out on the yummy sauce.
Oh and if you have a crowd of teenagers just go ahead and double the recipe.
I left out the celery because one of my boys (and Evan) is not a fan of cooked celery. But, he grew up eating peanut butter on celery sticks so maybe he will try it as a college student!
BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLS RECIPE
BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATBALLS
- 1/4 CUP BUTTER SOFTENED
- 1/2 CUP HOT SAUCE
- 1 POUND GROUND CHICKEN
- 1/2 SMALL ONION FINELY DICED
- 1-1 1 /2 CUPS BREADCRUMBS
- 2 STALKS CELERY FINELY DICED
- 1 LARGE EGG
- 1 TSP. KOSHER SALT
- 1/2 TSP. GARLIC POWDER
- 1/2 CUP YOGURT
- 1/4 CUP GREEK YOGURT
- 1/2 CUP CRUMBLED BLUE CHEESE
- PARSLEY CHOPPED
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400MELT BUTTER AND HOT SAUCE IN MICROWAVE. LET COOL.STIR: GROUND CHICKEN, BREAD CRUMBS, ONION, CELERY, EGG, SALT, GARLIC POWDER + 1/2 HOT SAUCE/BUTTER MIXTURESHAPE CHICKEN MIXTURE INTO 25-30 MEATBALLS. PLACE ON PARCHMENT PAPER LINED BAKING SHEET. BAKE 15-18 MINUTES .ROTATE PAN 1/2 WAY THROUGH COOKING TIME.INCREASE OVEN TEMP TO BROIL FOR 3-ISH MINUTES.I PREFER GOLDEN TO CRISPY.REMOVE FROM OVEN. TOSS WITH REMAINING BUTTER/HOT SAUCE. OPTIONAL: MIX GREEK YOGURT AND BLUE CHEESE CRUMBLES. SERVE WITH MEATBALLS AND SPRINKLE WITH PARSLEY.
Would love it if you pinned this for future reference.
Thank you! Oh, wait. If you like spicy try these vegan, cauliflower bites.
I bake mine on a baking sheet but I plan to make my next batch of meatballs in my favorite cast-iron skillet Santa brought me last year. Oh, it’s Made in the USA if you want to see my new series on Youtube.
WEEKLY IDEAS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX