How are you this weekend? It was a busy week here after being back east for ten days with friends. I shared a few photos on Instagram. As much fun as it was it is always nice to settle into fall at home and nest a bit. Most years this is the season where real estate slows down until the first quarter. I call this my sabbatical season. After seeing this photo in the Beacon Hill neighborhood I have a serious case of porch envy. Can you imagine if you had complete strangers Instagramming your front porch? #porchgoals
- I can’t believe I just started to watch this show. I love it. I fast forward the L&D scenes, but I love the characters.
- I love this everyday, cotton blouse. It’s always on sale too! .
- I am looking for a good no-caffeine tea? Any suggestions?
4. I finished this book but did not love this bestseller. Maybe because I was flying while reading it. What are you reading this month? I need a few suggestions.
5. My sister made these cupcakes.
6. My blog Heather shared her fav Trader Joe finds. Even though she is on the east coast, I find the same stuff at our closest TJ in Greenwood Village).
7. Raise your hand if you have too many lanterns. Here’s a fun, thrifty way to decorate a lantern for Christmas.
Please share this blog or follow me on social media.Also, send me your real estate questions. (No matter where you live- the process and emotions have no state boundaries).
Now on to the Halloween Issue for The Weekend Edit
DID YOU SEE THESE POPULAR POSTS?
HOW TO MAKE A GHOST CENTERPIECE THIS WEEKEND
THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONSTER SUGAR COOKIES
HOW TO CREATE A HALLOWEEN CENTERPIECE USING WHAT YOU GOT
HOW TO MAKE GHOST DONUTS IN MINUTES
SHOP MY FAVORITES FOR THE HOME + KITCHEN
Thank you for stopping by today! I would love it if you subscribed to my Youtube Channel for Made in USA products and brand finds! It’s something I am passionate about (in addition to my Realtor life and blogging and family and holidays and seasons). Have a great weekend!