A new year and Valentine’s Day are bright and shiny holidays for many of us who have had torrential rain, snow, grey skies, and chilly temps. So what better time of year to indulge in a cozy dessert?
I love this easy-peasy pretzel Hershey Kisses!
For this month’s Valentine’s dessert theme, I am sharing a snack-size Valentine’s dessert. These Hershey pretzel Kisses are more like a treat, but they are the perfect bite-size yummy goodness of sweet and salty with an M &M on top.
These pretzel kisses take longer to prep than to bake.
PRETZEL KISSES INGREDIENTS
- Pretzel twists or squares
- 1 bag Hersey Kisses
- 1/3 cup M&M’s.
If you were lucky enough to snag a bag of the Valentine theme M&M’s you are good to go. Sometimes I have to use off-season M&M’s and sort the reds from the Christmas collection.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Assemble the pretzels on the baking sheet
- Place an unwrapped (I know) Hershey Kiss on the center of the pretzel
- Bake for 3-5 minutes. Aim for a soft kiss, but not a melty mess.
- Remove and let set for a few minutes
- Top with an M&M (or two) and cool completely before storing. Cool completely.
My family loves these bite-size, guilt-free snacks. These pretzel M&M kisses are what I call a controlled serving portion. Unlike a chocolate sheet cake where portion size is up for debate.
I love to make a batch of these for:
- girl’s night/happy hour
- football parties
- ski day/road trip
- College care package
Oh, and the best thing about this Valentine’s Day treat?
You can repeat it for every holiday with a new bag of M&M’s.
Thanks for stopping by today! I would love it if you will pin to your Pinterest boards!