Just skip to the print button for this recipe. That’s how amazing this peanut butter fudge recipe tastes.
I love fudge but the thought of no chocolate in this peanut butter fudge recipe made me skeptical. Is that even allowed; to exclude chocolate and marshmallow fluff from a fudge recipe? Just wait!
This 5 ingredient peanut butter fudge is amazing. It is creamy and dense. Which is how I like my fudge and every dessert bar recipe.Jump to Recipe
And, in amazing news, this is one of maybe five recipes I did not tweak. Not one tweak. I found the recipe here.
If you have followed me for a while or you know my sister you know I struggle to not tweak and substitute ingredients and directions.
Just check out a few of my recipes.
5 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This peanut butter fudge is everything you want it to be during the holidays. It has a total of 5 ingredients, and one of those ingredients is a dash of salt.
This fudge recipe only requires a saucepan and ten minutes. The best part is you probably have have all the ingredients in your pantry this time of year.
I have plans to double the batch and deliver to a few neighbors! I will add this three-ingredient treat too.
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- SAUCE PAN
- 11/4 CUP UNSALTED BUTTER
- 1 1/4 CUP CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 1/8 TSP. SALT
- 2 TSP. VANILLA EXTRACT
- 4 CUPS POWDERED SUGAR
- 8X8 BAKING DISH, PREPPED WITH BUTTER COOKING SPRAY OR PARCHMENT PAPEROVER MEDIUM HEAT, MELT THE BUTTER AND PEANUT BUTTER, STAY CLOSE AND STIR.BRING TO A BOIL AND REMOVE FROM HEAT. ADD SALT AND VANILLA UNTIL SMOOTH. ADD THE POWDERED SUGAR AND MIX UNTIL SMOOTH WITH NO LUMPS. POUR FUDGE INTO BAKING DISH AND SMOOTH THE MIXTURE.PLACE PLASTIC WRAP OVER THE DISH & PRESS DOWN ONCE THE WRAP IS IN PLACE.REFRIGERATE FOR AN HOUR BEFORE CUTTING INTO SQUARES. PACKS WELL FOR GIFT GIVING!
So yummy! Do you have a fun twist on fudge? Please share!
Hello, I am excited to participate with a group of talented bloggers in a Holiday Cookie Blog Hop hosted by my friend Jennifer at Kitchen Serf. Check out all of the yummy recipes from the list below!
Holiday Cookie Blog Hop
I’m really excited to participate with a group of talented bloggers in a Holiday Cookie Blog Hop hosted by my friend Jennifer at Kitchen Serf. Check out all of the yummy recipes from the list below!
Click on the Links Below to Follow the Tour!
- Stacy Ling- Easy Christmas Cookies
- Chalking Up Success– Embossed Christmas Cookies
- Just Jill– 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- A Loverly Life– Chocolate Chai Tea Cakes
- MTB Home Living– Snow On Plowed Ground Cookies
- Everyday Edits– 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- My Home And Travels– Chewy Gingersnap Cookies
- Bricks ‘N Blooms– Easy Christmas Cookies
- Shop At Blu– Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Hammers N Hugs– Christmas Pudding Cookies
- JDub By Design– Butter Pecan Cookies
- Now Choose Life- Fritos Trail Mix
- B4 And Afters– Best Cookie Cutter Cookies
- Cottage on Bunker Hill– Nana’s Italian Cookies
- American School Of Charm– Christmas Recipe For Salt Dough