The hardest part of these no-bake peanut butter and chocolate bites is to not eat the combination of peanut butter, oats, honey, and chocolate chip combo with a serving spoon!
So in an attempt to reign in my daily dessert habit, I want to share these peanut butter and chocolate bites.
PEANUT BUTTER + CHOCOLATE BITES
There are so many great things about these bitty bites:
- 5 ingredients
- no baking involved
- no technical prep
- shelf-stable ingredients
And, as if the combo of peanut butter and chocolate was not enough to get you; the five ingredients might! That’s it five ingredients and if I have the ingredients in my pantry you probably do too! I love coconut. I used sweetened but the recipe suggested unsweetened.
Is there such a thing?
And chocolate chips. The recipe called for mini chocolate chips, but I did not want to make a run to Kroger for mini morsels. However, looking back, I could have bought the unsweetened coconut with my mini morsel purchase. Does anyone else edit recipes like I do?
It drives my sister and daughter crazy!
- 1 CUP OLD-FASHIONED OATS, DRY
- 1/2 CUP CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 2/3 CUP COCONUT, SWEET 0R UNSWEETENED
- 1/3 CUP HONEY
- 1/2 CUP MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 1 TSP. VANILLA
- 1/4 CUP FLAXSEED, OPTION
- 1. ADD INGREDIENTS TO A BOWL AND MIX TO COMBINE WELL
- .2. PLACE BOWL IN FRIDGE AND CHILL FOR 1/2 AN HOUR
- 3. AFTER 30 MINUTES REMOVE AND FORM 1″ BALLS
- 4. STORE IN A CONTAINER OR PLACE IN A BAG + FREEZE.
- 5. I MICROWAVE A FROZEN ONE FOR 8 SECONDS. YUM!
And, hopefully, you have these ingredients in the pantry.
PEANUT BUTTER + CHOCOLATE BITES RECIPE
I would love it if you pinned this for others to find! Or follow my boards here.