Good morning! Welcome to the Weekend Edit! Thank you for hanging out with me this Saturday morning. I want to start with a thank you to all of you who show up to read The Weekend Edit on Saturdays.
It is because of your comments, suggestions, funny stories, and kind words I outgrew my email subscription plan.
What were you thinking?
My little blog started in our family room after everyone was asleep and before the coffee pot started to percolate. I learned WordPress, basic code, and that plugins were not referring to Glade air freshener.
I started with one-hour projects and tips I picked up from showing or selling homes as a real estate agent and as a homeowner. It is because each of you found my blog.
The email notifying me I had outgrown my email subscription plan was better than outgrowing my jeans or the reality I never outgrew my middle school-era training bras.
Speaking of bras this is my favorite and is on sale at Nordstrom (and on the way). It’s a little pricey if you, like me, grab the 6 pack on Amazon. It lifts and elevates what’s left.
WHAT HAVE YOU OUTGROWN OR GROWN TIRED OF LATELY?
WATCHING + READING + LOVING
- My friend Carol shared this super fun mason jar DIY. Fun craft with the kids or grans.
- Lynn shares these great tips on how to freeze/store all that basil!
- Manuela shares these repurposed wine bottle ideas!
- MaryJo shared an easy peasy arugula salad to step up from iceberg lettuce.
- I love Ramekins for these bite-size treats. Target has Ramekins 8 for under $18.
- These marbled mugs w & the Ramekins make fun stocking stuffers. Yes, start now!
- This tip is on repeat this week. If the bots are tracking our shopping habits why not make a little money? You can print or upload your gift card. I have a$100 (printed) gift card in my wallet to Homegoods.
- scroll below for this week’s projects at Everyday Edits!
FROM THE ARCHIVES
Shop Notes: I found a better price on the Ramekins at Target. They are the best little portion-control bowls for Goldfish and fruit. Oh, and I use mine to freeze grapes or to serve these bite-size desserts!
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you! ** This is in test mode so if you want to email me I can sign up until I work out the hiccups. firstname.lastname@example.org (no m on the end).